Welcome to Physics 151B/232, Electronic Materials, Spring 2023
- HW Set 5 is posted
- HW Set 4 is posted
- HW Set 3 is posted
- HW solutions
- HW Set 2 is posted
- Note: there was an error in Problem 1 of HW Set 1, now corrected.
- First discussion section is Monday April 3.
- First lecture is Tuesday April 4.
- Reading material: Building crystals from atoms
- Please include 152 or 232 in the subject line when you send email about the course
Lectures: Tu Th 3:30p - 4:50p, MYR-A 2623
Discussion: M 12:00 - 12:50p, MYR-A 2623
Course Text #1: Henri Alloul, Introduction to the Physics of Electrons in Solids
Course Text #2: Ibach and Luth, Solid State Physics
You should have free access to the texts from a UCSD web address.
Other books: See list here
Final: Monday June 12, 3:00pm-5:59pm, MYR-A 2623
Instructor: Jorge E. Hirsch, 5310 Mayer Hall, Ext. 4-3931, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (include 152 in subject line)
Office Hours: Fri 2-3 or by appointment. For zoom click here.