Welcome to Physics 151B/232, Electronic Materials, Spring 2022
- HW 6 solutions are posted
- Read the final papers here
- HW 5 problems are posted
- You should be working on HW 4 and on HW 3 regrading
- HW 4 problems are posted
- HW 3 solutions are posted
- Algebra in class today, 4/21/22.
- HW 1 solutions are posted, go to Homeworks link below. See homework grading assignment in Canvas page.
- Reading material: Building crystals from atoms
- First lecture is Tuesday March 29.
- Please include 152 or 232 in the subject line when you send email about the course
Lectures: Tu Th 12:30p - 1:50p, MYR-A 2623
Discussion: Tu 5:00 - 5:50p, MYR-A 2702
Course Text #1: Henri Alloul, Introduction to the Physics of Electrons in Solids
Course Text #2: Ibach and Luth, Solid State Physics
You should have free access to the texts from a UCSD web address.
Other books: See list here
Final: Monday June 6, 11:30am-2:30pm, MYR-A 2623
Instructor: Jorge E. Hirsch, 5310 Mayer Hall, Ext. 4-3931, e-mail: email@example.com (include 152 in subject line)
Office Hours: Mon 2-3 or by appointment